||Ministry of Information & Broadcasting
- Involvement of M o I&B in the development of communication strategies
- Support in wide dissemination of IEC material pertaining to immunization
- Coordination with Indian Broadcasting Federation, Private Radio channels and explore areas of support including CSR for private FM channels
||Ministry of Panchayati Raj
- Nomination of Panchayat secretary as nodal for community mobilization and engagement with Self Help Groups for IMI 2.0.
- Support community meetings for awareness on importance of immunization with complete involvement of the Panchayats and Self Help Groups.
- Proactive involvement of Gram sabhas for IEC activities and social mobilization of the community for availing vaccination services.
- Co-ordination with and supporting health department in mobilization of beneficiaries and influencing the resistant families.
- Review of RI activities in the area during meetings of Gram Sabha & Zila Parishads
||Ministry of Women & Child Development
- Sharing of data on beneficiaries with ANM/ASHA
- AWW to support conducting head count surveys and assist in micro-plan development
- Extra support needed from AWW in urban or other areas with no ASHAs
- Mobilizing the pregnant women and children for vaccination
- Monitoring of AWWs by CDPOs and DPOs.
||Ministry of Housing & Urban Affairs
- Complete support of urban local bodies to support immunization.
- Oversight and review by Municipal Commissioners of the Intensified Mission Indradhanush in their respective areas.
- Specific directions to big municipal corporations for involvement in the campaign.
- Identification of nodal persons from urban local bodies for convergence with health department for immunization.
- Involvement of Self Help Groups and local CSOs in the urban areas
- Active involvement of Self Help Groups under National Urban Livelihood Mission to increase awareness on importance of immunization in urban areas.